This really should be the word for my entire life, since I have the natural tendency to get my panty hose all in a knot over every. dang. thing. But this year, if I keep it in mind, maybe I'll be able to:
- Relax and sometimes just let the house be a mess and stay a mess and really really truly not care too much. Because I will clean it and it will turn into a disaster again. It's not worth stressing over.
- Relax and not worry that I'm not good enough. I've made it this far in life, so I must be pretty good, right?
- Relax and take care of myself. I run ragged being a mother, wife, daughter, sister, youth church leader, etc. Make more time for me and what makes me happy.
- Relax and laugh about the chaos. Enjoy it if possible. Having 3 kids 3 and under isn't something everybody gets to experience--its hilarious.
- Relax and take time to dream and plan about the future. And not let the future scare me.
What's your word for 2010? I'd love to post a list at the end of the week with links to your "word for 2010" posts. Leave a comment if you're up for it.