- Maggie learned to pump herself on the swings. I heard her yelling to me from the backyard, "Mom! Mom!" and I was afraid she wanted me to push her for the umpteenth time. But no. She was cruising all by herself. A joyful moment for both of us.
- Will took a bath after dinner and I dare say no child ever enjoy bath time more. He "swam" around and around the tub giggling and yelling "Wee! Oh look at me! This So fun! Look at ME!"
- Maggie got her preschool pictures back today. She had a smirky little half smile on her face in the pics that cracks me up.
- Coleman didn't spit out his medicine today like he has done the past 2 days.
- I organized my books in the front room by color as a birthday gift to myself in March, and I still can't get over how much I love it.
- Will has turned into quite the romantic. He gives me kisses all day long.
- I made the most delicious cabbage dish for dinner. I've decided you could cook anything in butter and soy sauce and it would taste like heaven.
- I actually got some exercise worked into my day.
- I walked into the bathroom today just in time to see Coleman fill up his sippy cup in the toilet.
- The car smells like puke from one of Will's vomit episodes last week, despite my having cleaned it thrice.
- Will learned how to outsmart the lock I put on the fridge, leaving 8 half eaten yogurt cups and 2 mashed hard boiled eggs in his wake. Expensive really good greek yogurt. With nasty egg yolks mixed in. So sad. No smoothies for me this week.
- Maggie's reaction to every occurrence of the day was a shrill, glass-breaking, mind-numbing scream.
- The house looks like a Mattel factory blew up in it.
- The house smells like cabbage.
- It's 10:44 and I'm still waiting for Maggie to fall asleep.
- I'm exhausted.
All in all, though, I'd say the good outweighs the bad. My kids are so dang cute. Its a good thing they're cute... cause they sure are naughty.