Monday, May 4, 2009

Cupcake Date with Beth: Episode III

Beth's sister-in-law Amy sent her an email about a new cupcake place she'd heard about called Cupcake Chic (Amy's all about healthy food but she's not afraid to share some junk food news). So we decided to give it a try. 

The bakery is actually run out of a house, so we went to one of the places that sells them: the Coffee Pod.  Besides the fact that it smelled like coffee (because it was a coffee shop) it was a good experience. My mom, Beth, Tia and Laura (2 of Beth's cute sisters), and I got different flavors and then just stole tastes from each other's.  The raspberry one was the best, but it wasn't as good as Dipidee's Raspberry Lemonade

I've still got my eye on some cupcake spots in Utah County, then I'm ready to start finding cupcakes in SLC.
 


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Man, you make me want to tag along on one of your Cupcake Dates. Just one. Not to intrude or mess up the karma or whatever, but just for the experience--just to say I went on a Cupcake Date with you guys.

The Willeyes said...

There's a little kiosk bakery in Lehi that's in a house called the Chocolate. They just opened a kiosk in Provo in the mall by Nordstroms. Delicious cupcakes...if you're ever in the area you should try one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs