Monday, September 29, 2008

Question and Answer with Maggie

Q. What's better than girl shoes and even mom shoes?
A. Doll shoes.  

Maggie began riffling through some boxes of my old toys that I had stored in her closet (thinking she'd enjoy them when she's older). What did she discover but my stash of doll clothes. She came running into me while I was nursing and said, "Shoes!!" She had her fists full of little shoes. She sat down and tried cramming them on her Barney Rubble feet, but to no avail. I burped the boys, stowed them in their bouncers, and showed Maggie who the shoes were for. She squealed in delight and has been shoeing her babies ever since.

4 comments:

the fellers said...

I am a retard...I promise I thought that picture was of her feet at first! hahaha, then I looked closer...Scoty had a shoe fetish too!

EmmaP said...

how cute. kadin has barney rubble feet too. ugh. shoe shopping for him is insane...lots of tears...

Anonymous said...

Cute story - don't all girls have a thing about shoes and that we can't get enough of them.

Emily Rasmussen said...

that would be Angeli's heaven too. My friend just had a baby and Angeli happened upon the shoe drawer while I babysat and she played with them non-stop for two hours. It must be in their girly genes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs