Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentines

I stapled these babies up for some of my special Valentines. And I tell ya, there is nothing like cutting out a paper heart. It just lifts your spirits. Stapling with wild abandon is also quite a rush. We had a quiet and fun Valentines at home with our Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza, Heath Bar shakes, and a cute little cake that one of my kindergarteners gifted me.



Dan and I ended up "camping out" in the basement with our new family sized sleeping bag because Dan told me that with all the camping he's been doing the only thing he wishes is that I could cuddle with him at night. I love my Danny.

7 comments:

Ems said...

very cute ms. megan! I love including staples in crafts...

Kirsten said...

You do such a good job with everything you do. You have such an art to be so naturally creative. The cards are adorable. Happy late Valentine's Day!

Becca said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing and for being just so darn cute. I miss you. I'm excited to see you guys tomarrow!!! Love YA!!!

Tiffany said...

SO DARN CUTE! I only made one Valentine's card--for Steve of course--but it took me like an hour. lol

K said...

I feel exactly the same way about cutting paper hearts. I heard some woman on the radio talking about how Valentine's day is a total disaster for women and men - how much pressure on the men, how lonely for the women. I was mystified. Valentine's is for cutting out paper hearts and giving them to people. How could that be disastrous?

Ginna said...

oh I love the staples--you're so smart. I only got to make like one or two of my valentines this year which bums me out a little. Oh well, that's why we have next year, right?

Marielle said...

Those cards are super cute! Sounds like you had a fun valentines day.

Marielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs