Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Jackson!


My nephew Jackson is the best thing ever. He has autism (I almost wrote auntism--which is another thing he has where he has a lot of aunts on both sides of his family that are obsessed with him) and hypotonia  (which is low muscle tone). He has bright read hair and the most adorable smile. And He's turning 7 years old today.

I'm blogging about him not only to wish my buddy a happy birthday, but also because he's currently in a contest to win a special adaptive bicycle that he could ride around his cul-de-sac with all the kids from his neighborhood and his big brother and sister.  Jackson didn't learn to walk until he was 3, but now he loves to go go go and I know he would LOVE to win a rad tricycle thats worth $1400!  

Anyway, we need YOUR help to make this dude smile by winning a new bike.
Please, visit Friendship Circle of Michigan on Facebook,
"like" the page (if you don't like your profile being crowded with "likes" you can "unlike" it after),
and then vote for Jackson--the cute redhead holding a yellow sign--my sister Courtney Harris nominated him, 
people can only vote once--so sharing is important. After you vote, please click the "share" button and tell all of your friends to do the same.

It really takes about 15 seconds and it'll keep this kid smiling for YEARS.

Thanks everybody!

3 comments:

LL said...

DONE!
Go Jackson...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Bebe McGooch said...

I voted for him! But at the same time, I want ALL of those amazing kids to get a cool bike.

Megan said...

thanks ladies! and I totally agree! I want them all to win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs