Friday, January 14, 2011

Santa Claus Came!

Incase you wondered, yes, Santa came to our house. We had the kids pose for the traditional Christmas-morning-excited-on-the-stairs picture. When we let them loose at the presents they were in heaven.

A very contented Maggie exclaimed, "I got every-fing just what I wanted!"


The best gift of the day was definitely the trampoline. Maggie's still trying to figure out how Santa fit it in his sleigh. (Santa's helper Dan spent a good two hours in the cold on Christmas Eve setting it up).


This was the aftermath:

4 comments:

Cherringtons said...

Looks like they had a great Christmas!! Wish you luck with your new Trampoline and hope you have no injuries in the first month:)

Jennifer said...

Trampolines are the best idea for kids with lots of energy. So, basically, all kids on the planet. Wish we had one.

K said...

YOu inspire me - I need to put up my steps-waiting shots, too. Yep, still have them. How I love Christmas morning.

Kristalyn said...

What a fun day and cute kids! We got ours a tram, too. I can't wait 'til it's a little warmer and let them loose on it, they are bouncing off the walls lately! We should get together some time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs