Saturday, October 30, 2010

Acts of Service: 14

Thank You Everybody that Acted Happy to Greet my Trick-or-Treating Children,

I love Halloween. I always have. I don't love the really creepy, wacked-out, blood and gore, wicked side of it. But I do love the decorating, dressing up, carving pumpkins, old-timey classic halloweeny stuff. And this year was a great one. I had such a good time taking my kids around the neighborhood where I grew up and seeing all the people I know and love. I just think trick or treating is a fabulous tradition. If I can open the door and find 2 twin pirates and an adorable cowgirl--I'd give 'em candy any day of the year. So, thanks all the kind people who share that same philosophy. You sure make life fun.

Love,
A Happy Halloween Fan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs