Thursday, October 28, 2010

Acts of Service: 12



I'm afraid this was the best picture I got of the twins' pirate outfits. They were NOT into it.

Thank You Vicki,

You are a fantastic mother-in-law and a wonderful grandma to my kids. You truly are a generous soul. You celebrate holidays with a lot of fanfare and I'm blessed to be showered by the abundance. Thank you for the fun Halloween party you threw. Maggie was enthralled by every game, treat, and prize! And I might as well admit that we all were. I've been living on a diet of butterfingers ever since.

Your daughter-in-law,

Megan W. (not to be confused with your daughter Megan D.)




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the costumes! The food looks delish!! Well, except for the carrot.

The Willeyes said...

I love Halloween! My parents throw a fun party every year too. It's the best :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs