Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maggie Wants a Truck


Maggie is convinced that we need a truck. I'm sure Dan had something to do with this conviction. But she really does like trucks. Every time we go anywhere she points out the "cool trucks" that  she sees and asks if she can have one.

A couple of weeks ago, she actually started crying when she saw a truck she wanted on the freeway ("Pease? I have it? Pease? I want that one. Pease?").

Today I got a mailer from the Toyota dealership and Maggie looked at it with hope in her eyes and said "Is that the one you get for me?

Um, no.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That is too cute and funny.

Amanda D said...

OOh, I want the truck in your post too. When you pick up Maggie's, will you get me one too?

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious!! I love that she asked for ones on the freeway (ones belonging to other people). Seriously, I'm not as much of a truck-lover as Maggie, but I would take the one in this picture in a heartbeat. Maybe it's because I heart Toyota. Or it's red. Maybe I'll just have to settle for a ride in Maggie's.

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! Well, maybe if she can wait for you to be done with it in 14 years.

McNastyINC said...

smart girl! thats the truck i want, but cam wants nothing to do with a truck.

the fellers said...

I think that Shon is trying to talk Scoty into talking me into get a truck too....actually, the exact one you posted here, luckily, he hasnt started crying over it yet, he just tells me they are cool and go really fast!

Chelsea H. Huffaker said...

I want a truck too!!! Maybe Maggie and I can go in together on one. We'll chat.

EmmaP said...

hahaha! i love trucks too! there is something about a man in a truck... hmmmm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs