Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Love My Mother Because.... by Vinnie Feller


I love my Mom because of the sacrifices she has made for me and my Sisters, and now my family. Her and my Dad divorced when I was 12 and she worked so hard to keep a roof over our head. She is such a hard worker and never ever stops. She loves my kids and is a great example of work. She knows how to fix everything, and knows everything. I hope that I can be like her one day. She loves to learn and accepts every challenge with open arms. My husband and her fight over who will put things together or who will fix things....it is kinda funny. I just love her because she is a woman of knowledge and love!

I met Vinnie because our husbands were friends. She's a Canadian, and I know I shouldn't generalize or anything, but I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. Vinnie is the sweetest person and with 2 small busy kids her patience just astounds me. She's fun to hang out with and I can only imagine that her mother is as incredible as Vinnie says she is. Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs