Monday, May 3, 2010

I Love My Mom Because.... by Hillary Call


I love my mom because she is who I will be when I am older, and what's not to love about that? :) 

But really she is everything: Witty, kind, patient, giving, 
selfless, motivated, beautiful, hard working, stylish, gentle, and a shoe 
aficionado.  She's a mom, and a "Grammy" and a best friend, and to top it all off she spends her days hanging out with old people, it doesn't get better than Cheryl.

Hillary has been my friend as long as I can remember and her mother really is as fantastic as Hill says. During my high school days I took to calling her "Mother Call" and when I saw her last Thanksgiving for the first time in 10 years she still treated me like a daughter. Thanks, Hillary, and Happy Mothers Day, Mother Call!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome. :) She sounds awesome.

Meridee said...

Your mom is GREAT Hilly. I love all the Call women. Not to be mistaken with Call girls. Not the same at all.

Kati said...

I LOVE those mom's that 10 years later make you feel like you are home when you see them! She sound wonderful!

Megan said...

I'm laughing about the "Call Girls" Mom, you're funny. I'd say you're even funnier than Kramer which is the best compliment Hillary ever gave me. She said "My dad thinks that Kramer is the funniest person in the world. But I think you're funnier than Kramer."

Hill, I love you and your mother.

ShOrt StoRy said...

What about me?! Just kidding! My mom is awesome and I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Megan said...

Chelsea, you are also wonderful. truly. and whenever I hear "Give said the little Stream" I laugh and think of you because you thought it was string not stream and that is funny.

And sometimes I think of you and that store you worked at in the mall and how I bought boy t-shirts there when I was a freshman and wore them tucked into my jeans. That was not a good idea. In the future if I shop at a store and you're around, I would appreciate you telling me if my choices are not good. Also, the next time I run with Hillary I don't want to wear grey pj pants with a saggy butt. I didn't know Hill was going to have real running clothes like from an athletic store. I have so much to learn...

Hill Call said...

Ok first off, my pants were from old navy and my shirt was from target so don't feel bad.
You have the most amazing memory ever, I still believe you are funnier than Kramer, I can't believe I said that. Mrs Williams always makes me laugh.
Happy Mothers day to all of you, I love you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs