One thing that I love and hate about exercise videos is hearing the same things over and over while you're doing them.
I hate it because when I'm doing "The 30 Day Shred", for example, and I'm killing myself doing pendulum lunges, I know that I'm going to have to hear Jillian say "Think about going jean shopping, or better yet...swimsuit shopping." and then I'm going to have to listen to her talk about that for another 30 seconds until she finally says "5 more" and then I'll be able to move on to another circuit.
I love it, because then I start quoting the videos throughout the day and I really crack myself up.
- "That's not easy, is it, Buddy?"--Jillian Michaels
- "Do you have the bullets for my guns?"--Drea (from the Biggest Loser)
- "Natalie is kicking herself in the ass quite literally."--Jillian Michaels (this one is used sparingly)
- "What can I say? It's good exercise!!" --Donna Richardson
- "I got your back!" --Donna Richardson (the Donna Richardson lines are my favorites because of the enthusiasm with which she talks, so you can really pile on the extra cheese.)
Do you have a favorite exercise video quote?
What's your favorite workout?