Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dippidee Doo Dah!

So, I've eaten cupcakes up and down the Wasatch front (which is Utahn's fancy way of saying "all over") and you know what? I love {Dippidee}. I do. 



If you live in Utah County, you really ought to read their blog. 

1. Because it tells you what's new, like the fact that they are going to be on Cupcake Wars on TLC.

2. And it tells you that this week all cupcakes are buy one get one free (if you tell them you read it on their blog).

Any place I can get a free cupcake is a place I want to be.

5 comments:

EmmaP said...

for cute!

Rachel said...

A B1G1F cupcake? Totally cool!

Kristy said...

I think I need to move to Utah county just for the simple reason...CUPCAKES!!!! We have some great little shops up this way too but they don't seem to compare...

Jennifer said...

K, I checked out their blog and just about drooled all over the keyboard. It looks SO awesome! Wish I were close enough to take advantage of the B1G1F because I totally would!

Ginna said...

argh! I can't believe I haven't ever been there with all the times we've driven by it. Next time I'm in town I'm SO THERE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs