Monday, September 14, 2009

Swissy Days

Yes, I did go to Swiss Days this year. I just somehow neglected to blog about it. It was fabulous. My saint of a brother, Joel, watched all of my children as well as his own so that Mom, Beth, Tia, and I could make our yearly pilgrimage up to Midway without having to worry about crying, whining, or tantrum throwing children.

There were so many delightful things (many of which {Holli} and {Tia} blogged about) but one of my favorite things I got was this postage stamp puzzle. I bought a beautiful Hungarian stamp that a man has cut into a puzzle using a scroll saw. It was amazing!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL puzzle!! Amazing! Swiss Days sounds GREAT! (Thank you, Joel!) :)

Rachel said...

This was my first year at Swiss Days and it is all that and more! I had a blast as I blasted out my pocket book and left it empty...

MOMster said...

I've been going to Swiss Days since I was about 10. It's fabulous! We went this year too, though left with nothing other than full bellies from the luscious mixed berry pie and vanilla ice cream. Mmmm. I'm already thinking about next year's adventure out to Midway.

the fellers said...

I went too and saw those and thought they were dang cool!

Holli and Billy said...

I look at those puzzles EVERY. YEAR. I should just get one. I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs