Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Wrong, It's Awesome


Yesterday while wasting away nap-time on the interweb I came across {this website} advertising an interesting array of cross stitch patterns. They are not your typical cross stitch designs, but some how the different-ness of it was very attractive. I was also cracked up that the patterns were made by 3 20-something guys. Awesome.


It almost made me want to break out the embroidery thread and stitch up a sampler. But then the kids woke up and I got over it. Aren't they cool cross stitch patterns? Never thought I'd ask that.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are so funny. I actually think the "mix it up" would be kinda cute in a kitchen. I can't get over that they were designed by guys. I mean, they LOOK like they were designed by guys, but still.

Katie Gee said...

I love the blender one. So cool! Crafty has been on my mind lately...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs