Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What Not to Wear


2 weeks ago my pal {Vhari} called me saying that we needed to go shopping so we could look hot for our high school reunion. Yes we did. She told me she needed me to help her because she didn't know where to go or what to get. I told her that I was clueless too. We needed help.


Sadly, we're not friends with {Stacy London}. So, Vhari enlisted the help of our buddy McKenna who was actually way better than Stacy London because she didn't insult us and make us feel like lame fashion-senseless individuals (but she didn't give us $5000 either, so maybe it wasn't that much better than shopping with Stacy).

McKenna took us to J.C. Penny. Seriously, J.C. Penny. I hadn't been there shopping since I was back to school shopping in 10th grade. It was infinitely better than I remembered it. There were so many cute clothes and basically the whole store was on sale.

We had the greatest time, and thanks to Kenna's direction I went to the reunion looking like this:


Which is way hotter than I looked 10 years ago. Chubbier, yes, but hotter.

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy smokin' hot!!!! I love it! You look awesome! I'm thinkin' everyone dropped over on the floor at the reunion. You'll have to let us know. By the way, I have come to really enjoy JCPenney myself! Some pretty good stuff over there.

Tiffany said...

I think you look HOT.

Rebekah said...

Hot mama!!! You look stunning my dear.

Ashley said...

You are SMOKIN'!! Nice look!

Katie Gee said...

Wow! You look so awesome! I LOVE that dress! And the shoes?....to die for. You're so beautiful!

Angie Lewis said...

Lookin' good - though I agree the $5,000 would have been even better. How was the reunion, by the way? I haven't heard anything about it. We were driving home from California that day...

Ginna said...

WOW! I'm so impressed. Wish I could've come on that trip--I love shopping and I love Stacey London even though she's mean. And I love Mckenna. You look amazing!! I'm taking Mckenna with me next time I need to look smokin'.

Kristin Nuttall said...

They should have revoked all the titles of best dressed, best body, most athletic, etc. and given them all to you!

Becca said...

WOW, I want to go shopping with you guys next time!! You look BEAUTIFUL Megs!! It was fun to hang out today! I love you tons!

Kirsten said...

Hello supermodel!!! Look at you!!! You look amazing and beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Tasha said...

OMG! So hot!

EmmaP said...

looking awesome!

K said...

So this is the way you get comments. You get a new fab outfit to go with your fab hair and then you pose on your vacuumed and neat stairs with the cool wall color behind it and you look - like yourself only more haute - and then everybody cheers. I'd try it, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work out that way for me.

Oh - may I make a little suggestion? Next time, get a fan and turn it on high and let it blast you, then you can pretend that you're all light and airy and the wind is so blown away by you, it's flirting with your face - like in what's her name's picture. Then you can laugh, and as you are daintily moving the hair out of your eyes, your photographer takes 50 shots.

Nah. YOu don't need any of that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs