Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cupcake Amazement



I love cupcakes. I love zucchini. And my friend {Amanda} must know this. Because she gave me {a link} for chocolate zucchini cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting. I didn't have all of the ingredients for that recipe, so I did some more searching and found that the same lady who made the chocolate zucchini cupcakes also makes all kinds of zucchini cupcakes. So I tried out {these ones} since I had all the stuff to make them, and they blew my mind.

Best cupcakes ever.


Maggie says they taste better when you eat them wearing just a diaper. I wouldn't know.

4 comments:

K said...

Yeah - the diaper thing? Wouldn't work for me. But I am staring at the picture of the cupcake and thinking about zucchini bread and cupcakes and knowing that, if I want to be able to wear my shorts to Florida soon, I cannot have any, and thus feeling a profound and shattering since of deprivation. Also because I don't have any friends who just pop up at my house with cupcakes for me, so I'd have to make them myself which means that I would eat one and then have to deal with all the rest left over and THAT WOULD BE DANGEROUS. I am so old and sad.

Amanda D said...

I'm so glad you liked them! And, I must admit, I'm glad you don't know what it's like to eat a cupcake wearing only a diaper. ;)

Katie said...

Dude,

Zucchini is a miracle plant.

EmmaP said...

those look divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs