- Loves chicken. A few weeks ago while Dan was out grilling our dinner, Maggie even pressed her nose against the sliding glass door and repeatedly declared "I love you CHICHIN." And on a recent trip to Pollo Loco she pointed to a large picture of their chicken carnitas and said "Maggie like. Chichin like." Then she pointed to a picture of their beans and said "No like."
- Has come up with great names for our collection of movies. "Apple show"=Enchanted, "Papa Show"=Hairspray, "Dead Show"=The Corpse Bride (and she can watch it and never get nervous or scared. interesting), "Baby Show"=The Incredibles, "Cat Show"=Madagascar or Lion King, etc.
- Is starting the grasp the concept of taking turns. "Maggie CHURN!" can be heard echoing through the house at any time of day. Mostly she's just good at taking her turn, but not so good at letting others have one.
- Is loving snacks. She'll grab my hand and lead me to the kitchen and inform me what it is that she's hankerin' for. Usually it's "Cookie-Milk" (Nilla Wafers dipped in milk).
- Likes wearing socks on her hands and the boys' beanies on her head. A fun look.