But you know what makes it even awesomer? He works for McDonalds.
No, not the restaurant. He works for the franchise office. And the most awesome part of it is the jokes that are opened up with this new employment. It's the punsters dream (and I love me a good pun)!
Now we can ask him things like this:
- Do they have onsite day care? Can you like toss your toddler in the ball pit and pick him up at the end of the day?
- Did you pick up your McPayCheck?
- Do you have to answer the phone by singing one of their abundant jingles? ("Ba-da-da-da-daaaaaaa" "Good Times, Great Taste")
- What's the dress code? Do you have clown shoe Fridays?
- Have they given you the secret to the special sauce?
What obnoxious question would you ask The Boy?