Saturday, June 7, 2008

Too Much Information

I woke up this morning, or rather my alarm clock named Maggie woke me up this morning, at 7:00 am. I went into the kitchen to get us some Cheerios--then I sneezed. The sneeze caused me to pee my pants. That's what happens when one of your twins has his head in your bladder.

So, I went in my bedroom and changed.

Upon returning to the kitchen Maggie said "Baa!" which means bottle. I opened the fridge and squatted down to get her bottle off the bottom shelf. The squatting caused my underwear to rip right in half. That's what happens when you've gained 40 pounds. It probably has something to do with being pregnant with twins, but I'm sure its mostly just a product of obesity.

So, I went in my bedroom and changed. And I realized that 2 underwear changes before 7:30 am was a personal record--a rather unfortunate thing. Luckily, I made it through the rest of the day accident free.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Megan, I love you!! You always bring a smile to my face!!! I love how you share experiences in such a funny way!! I swear if I had the same experiences they wouldn't be as funny!!! BTW I hate sneezing cause even after having kids your bladder isn't all the way better either!!

Anonymous said...

Not to laugh at your misfortunes, but that's pretty hilarious! And makes me terrified to ever get pregnant!

Rochelle said...

I love love love reading your blog. You always make me smile! I've had many a peeing your pants moments when I'm pregnant. Sneezing, jumping up and down, yeah... I have to watch out for the bladder control!

The Willeyes said...

Megan-Sounds like the fun is beginning. Your blog is the best, makes my day. Hope all is well with the new house and with your family.

Beth said...

Wow. If you had made it past 10 a.m. then you would have passed the threshold for changing your clothes for the day (personal rule) I'm so dirty everyday by the end of the day that if I changed everytime I got dirty I'd go through my whole wardrobe in a single day. As it is, if I get dirty after 10 a.m. I stay in those clothes, no matter.

Angie Lewis said...

You are hilarious, Megan...and yes, it was a little too much information, but thanks for making me smile!

The Tuck Family said...

Don't cha just LOVE Motherhood!? Seriously hilarious Megan....I almost peed my pants when I read this and I have no excuse.

Ginna said...

oh, what a life! How I wish that bladder control was one of those things that just stayed with us through thick and thin. I still cross my legs when sneezing as a precaution--well not really as a precaution....
It was so fun to see youguys and hang out. I wish we could do it once a week! And just like I said, yesterday Max said he wished we could go back to Maggie's house and drive the trucks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs