- Dan called and left me a darling message on my phone about what a wonderful mother I am and will be with my house full of kids. I'm still smiling just thinking about what an amazing and sweet husband I have.
- Maggie put on her own coat and took me by the hand to the door and hauled me to her stroller. It was 45 degrees but we had a lovely stroll. Thanks Mags for getting me off my fat tush.
- Although I don't think Maggie has ever seen us use the VCR, she put Beauty and the Beast in the machine and squealed with delight as the songs began. She'd never seen that show before.
- I just went through the clothes I got from my baby shower as well as the boxes of clothes Jennie gave me yesterday... and I think we're gonna make it after all. Of course we still need to buy more but this is a wonderful start.
- I am looking at my toes and thinking about how absolutely pampered I felt on Saturday sitting in the massage chair while somebody else trimmed, scrubbed, massaged, and painted my toes. And my darling sister Beth paid for it--best present ever.
Gosh I'm happy.