Monday, April 28, 2008

A Kid's Gotta Eat

I am so in love with this kid of mine. And her eating habits really crack me up. Lately she's been a huge fan of apples and baby carrots. Dan lets her eat raw hotdogs (I can't look). And if I'm eating pasta I always end up with her taking over my bowl. But here are some pictures of just how cute she is when food is involved:
The other day Maggie was throwing a fit about wanting to go outside. She loves being outdoors. Problem: it was pouring at the time. Finally I couldn't stand the screaming anymore so I put her in the car and we pulled out. Where we were going I had no idea. We ended up at the Hostess store--a dangerous place for me considering my current condition. Luckily we got out with only buying rasberry filled donuts. And man were they good. The rain stopped and I just had to kiss Maggie's adorable powder covered face.

Maggie has long been a fan of Cheerio's snack mix. I only let her eat the cheese flavored mix though because the original makes her breath smell so bad I can't stand it. But my funny girl decided that she only likes the triangle shaped cheese crackers so she kept dumping out the mix so she could pick those out.

5 comments:

Ginna said...

she is SO cute! I love her!!

Tasha said...

Oh Maggie, I truly love you. Remember when we shared starburst jelly beans?

The Willeyes said...

A girl's gotta have what she wants...and she knows what she wants. She is SO cute! Mel :)

K said...

Such a look on that kid's face. Dumping, huh? Suggests an interesting future.

Tiffany said...

A raspberry powered donut would be my pick too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs