Friday, December 7, 2007

My calling rocks!

So this week all I've managed to do for my new Activity Days calling is to get out the invitations for our Scarf Party on Tuesday. Its gonna be great. Making scarves and scarfing down cupcakes!

But yesterday I get a knock at the door. There stands 10 year old Kallianne with a plate of cookies. She doesn't say anything just hands them to me and runs. I read the note:

To: Sister Hinckley
From: Kallianne
I'm so excited you're my activity days leader.
Well, kiddo... I am too!

8 comments:

The Tuck Family said...

That calling is soooo much fun! In my last ward I was the Activity Days Leader and I adored every minute of it! The girls are so sweet and at the perfect age for fun mixed with some listening...you'll love it!

Ginna said...

oh how cute!!!

Kirsten said...

What a fun age and calling! I love the scarf theme too!

Tiffany said...

How fun! and so rewarding already! :) You are going to be a GREAT Activities Day Leader!!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I have been the activity days leader for the past 6 months and I really do love it. The girls are so cute and are excited about pretty much everything they do. You will have a blast!

Rochelle said...

That is my dream calling... maybe someday! You'll do great!

Emily Rasmussen said...

I was the activity person for three years I loved my girls! You'll be so so so good at it!

{Erica} said...

you'll do great at that calling. What a cute girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs