Monday, December 31, 2007

Congratulations, you're still in the runnings to become America's Next Top Model

It was late. We were wearing wigs. We were beautiful (of course, we're cousins). And we're obsessed with ANTM. Here is what happened:

Shaylin
Grandpa, showing us that at 83, he's still got it.
Whitney. This shot took the most coaxing but its a personal favorite. Those eyes!
Dan

Paul
Shad's girlfriend Hailee and Shay's cousin Brittney
Liz, showing us she has what it takes to make it in Milan

Shad
Garth and Sammy

Cam with his best Benny Ninja
Siera
And me, with a bit of a tummy pooch.

Fabulous!
Manly.
Sultry!
Vogueing.

6 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

I think Garth (dad Ras) was my favorite. Too bad we were stuck in mesquite! We could have sported a hot wig with you all!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm afraid.

My favorite is your granddad. He was by far the sexiest dude in the line=up. Though Dan did have that panache.

Anonymous said...

I am NOT anonymous!!!!

Kirsten said...

Oh boy oh boy...what did we miss? Awesome....Grandpa was great!! Gotta love every bit of that! Thanks for bringing us a little closer to home! ;)

Beth said...

Grandpa takes the cake, although Uncle Garth caught me off guard, as well as Sierra. Great shots, Meg! We missed out - dang kids! If I didn't have to take them home to bed every night. Oh, who are we kidding? We all know my fantasies include me sleeping from 8:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. every night, no wigs or glamour shots included.

The Betitas said...

Those are great! The triangle needs some explaining?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs