I don't know why a game of tag was so difficult for me to understand.... Anyway, I guess Tiffany tagged me and it's my turn to fill out this thing. Bear with me, my dears, I have a tendency towards verbosity.
Jobs I've Had:
1. Kindergarten teacher and mother (these jobs hit at about the same time and both keep me flying by the seat of my shorts.)
2. Portable Computer Lab Manager (which is a fancy name for pushing laptops around an elementary school on a cart)
3. Academic Advocate (which means: following around 12 seventh graders and annoying them until they bring their grades up or get put in juvenile detention, whichever comes first.)
4.Vinyl Fencing Customer Service Representative ("I'm sorry ma'am. It looks like we won't be able to install your fence today, or tomorrow, or this year...but thanks for your business. Tell you friends about us!")
5. Emergency Wedding Caterer (I think McKenna's family called me as a LAST RESORT because I usually ate my weight in the eclairs and chicken sandwiches I was supposed to be serving. One on the plate, one in my mouth, one on the plate, one in my mouth).
Movies I Can Always Watch:
1. What's Up Doc?
2. The Great Race
3. School of Rock
4. Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour version is best)
5. Nacho Libre
6. Michael Bolton Music Videos
7. Sense and Sensibility
Places I've Lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Lancaster, CA
3. Eger, Gyor, and Debrecen, Hungary
4. Lehi, UT
5. Woods Cross, UT
6. I lived in heaven, a long time ago, it is true. Lived there and loved there with people I know so did you....
TV Shows I Enjoy:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. The Office
3. The Biggest Loser
4. King of Queens (I swear, Dan=Doug)
5. The Today Show (even though Dan can't stand Matt Lauer, I learn a lot from watching it.)
6. The View (I only ever get to watch 20 minutes of it, then its off to work. But it keeps my current on my "hot topics.")
7. Saturday Night Live
Favorite Foods: (My list is constantly changing but these are the ones at the moment)
1. Bajio Bean and Cheese Burrito
2. Tomato Basil Soup (the best is the one at Zuppa's)
3. Grandma's mashed potatoes and ham gravy
4. Pizza with fresh tomato from the garden
5. Diet Coke with lime. Lots of lime.
6. Warm chocolate chip cookies
Websites I Visit:
1. AOL for my email. I've had the same email since I was 13.
2. Blogs. First mine to look for comments, then my friends' to leave comments, then I go looking at cool artsy creative people's blogs until I start to feel sorry for myself and then I stop.
3. Google. I'm always googling something.
4. http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/ I have to check my school email, do my attendance, check my class website, and make sure I'm on top of everything with the curriculum and my teacher evaluations and relicensure. I really don't like this side of teaching, I'm much more into having fun with the kids...but you gotta do what you gotta do.
5. Facebook. Dan and I have a lot of fun with it. We're trying to see who can get the most friends. But the problem is... when I find friends, he'll add my friends too. But I have the most at the moment.
Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Hungary. I can't think about it too much or I'll cry. I miss it so bad.
2. At my mom's picking her brain and going ga-ga over all the amazing quilting projects she's got strewn about the house.
3. At Courtney's making fresh fudge and laughing while she makes fun of me and I try to come up with come-backs.
4. At Grandma and Grandpa Ras's playing cards and eating ice cream with all my cousins and aunts and uncles.
5. At Joel's playing the writing game with Joel, Beth, Tia, Cam, and Dan. "Write this down! There's 3 big ones in there... Bit and Juicy!"
6. At my in-law's stealing Ryan's powerade and scrapbooking with my Hinckley sisters while watching a chick-flick. Chick flicks are always playing at the Hinckley's. Always.
7. In Mexico walking around a plaza eating a lime Popsicle.
8. Somewhere with friends I haven't seen in a very long time: friends from childhood, high school, mission, college, roommates, cohort, etc. That would be FUN!
3. No one