Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fresh as a Daisy



I just finished working out (the twins were napping), so I said to Maggie who was busy playing Clue (her way, which mostly involves losing the cards around the house and shooting things with the tiny revolver), "I'm gonna get in the shower."

She looked up and whined "Why, Mom?"

"'Cause I'm kinda stinky," I said. 

"Yeah," she agreed, "You smell like... poop."

I think I smell more like sweat. But I'll give myself an extra scrub with the loofa just to ensure no one else will think I smell like poop. 

Oh I love 3 year olds.

6 comments:

K said...

Have you ever watched Bill Cosby: Himself? It is THE funniest thing I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it, you and Dan need to tuck away the heathens and watch. He knows parents and he knows kids. And this reminded me of that.

Becca said...

Kids say the funniest things. Way to go for working out!!! You inspire me!!! I'm excited to see you tomorrow. Are we still on for 10? Love ya Megs!!

Rhonda said...

POOP. hehe. Kids are funny.

Rachel said...

My dogs were farting all day.....I think I'd rather smell your sweat than their farts.......I can hardly see what I am typing my eyes are watering so bad. Who's idea was it to buy these stupid four legged rats? I think Maggie would agree with me......

The Willeyes said...

That is hilarious. Kids certainly don't have a "filter" Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say everything that popped into your head and have people just think you were cute. Oh to be a 3 year old again :)

Sharlyn said...

We played that for FHE last week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs