Sunday, September 27, 2009

He Loves Me!


Dan and I went to the BYU football game at LaVell Edwards Stadium on Saturday. And you know what?
  1. Dan wore blue. He did! A foxy blue shirt. Blue tennis shoes even.
  2. He cheered. He did not lose his voice (which he almost always does when he cheers for his school up North--the school which must not be named). But he gave some real genuine cheers and clapped a ton.
  3. He only called his little brother twice for updates on the game being played at the aforementioned school up North.
  4. He held my hand. The first time he ever held my hand was at a football game. It was awesome.
  5. I love this Dan of mine.
Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah! Gooooooooooooo Daniel!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

THAT IS SO SWEET!!!!!! I love it!!!! Good for him & LUCKY you!! :)
P.S. My parents are moving to Provo (!!) next month, so I'm hoping for more opportunities to go to BYU football games. It'd make Grandma proud. :)

Holdinator said...

That man must love you a lot. Good for you guys!

Rachel said...

Whoa! "He can be taught"! I so need to get of quoting Disney.....

Meridee said...

I testify to the fact that he was a dang good sport. And to his love for you as well.

Amanda D said...

Aw! The things we do for love. So so sweet.

Ginna said...

It's true what I always suspected--he thinks you're the bomb. The bombity bomb. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs