Friday, July 17, 2009

Blast From the Past

Today I'm having over 2 friends (Kim and Carrie) from high school that I haven't seen in ages. Well, except that I randomly ran into Kim last week at the park where I got ditched by the rest of my ward playgroup (but it had been ages before that).

I'm excited. And nervous. 

I told them to come over to my house so that I wouldn't have to wrestle my 3 wiggly children into their car seats. But then I realized that meant I had to actually clean my house

4 comments:

Anna said...

Having friends or family over is sometimes the only thing strong enough to motivate me to actually clean up. It's good like that. I need to be more social so my apartment stays clean longer!

Kel said...

I sometimes need people to come over so that I am more motivated to get things clean. I have a friend who just moved into the area who is looking for a doctor - general practice and OB. Any suggestions?

K said...

Yep. My dad's comin' on Monday. Time to remember what color the carpet was. And to mow the shower. Sigh.

Katie Gee said...

It's sad but if somebody just drops by unexpectedly I'm usually embarrassed. I'm working on trying to maintain the clean. It usually doesn't work that great, 'cause the kids mess it up faster than I can clean it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs