Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Amazing Music

a3RM114jenniferesperanza

My cousin Brenna is married to a sweetheart named Robby.  Robby is a musician--an amazing one at that. Name an instrument and I'll bet you he can play it. If he can't--his brother Char can. They've been playing music together since they were old enough to hold a clarinet (or an accordian, or bagpipes, or a Turkish lute, or Trombone, or whatever).  Their band is called {Round Mountain}.

I've actually never had the chance to see them perform together live, though I listen to their {CD} and regularly check their {blog}. So you can imagine how excited I was to hear that they are playing a concert on July 30th in Ogden, UT

I'll be there and if you want to enrich your life, I'd recommend that you attend as well. Here's the {details}.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs