I give you 14 reasons why it is great to be married to Dan Hinckley
1. He's a jolly guy. I love his laugh and his smile. He's just fun to be around.
2. He can do anything. Seriously, he can. I'll ask him something like "Do you think you could help me figure out if any of our coupons are good on that Albertson's sale?" And he'll make a spreadsheet and detail exactly what quantities of what we need to get with a graph of our savings. He can fix anything, build anything, calculate anything...
3. He doesn't know the words to any song. But he's always singing. He has a beautiful voice, but it always makes me laugh to hear the words he comes up with.
4. He doesn't care that I refuse to iron. He's never mentioned it once.
5. He tells me I'm beautiful every day. Even when I know its not true (like when I'm pregnant with twins and haven't showered in days).
6. People like him. He almost has as many friends on Facebook as I do.
7. He loves our kids and they adore him.
8. He's always making plans for things--landscaping, home theater systems, cars, vacations, etc. We don't have money and we don't have much, but Dan's got a pimped out castle planned in his mind. And he's constantly sending me links for Toyota Tercels he thinks he needs.
9. He's patient. Like other mothers of young children I can be an emotional basket case. When Dan comes home he never knows if he'll be greeted by laughing, happy Megan or screaming stressed out Megan. But he can deal with both.
10. He's darn good looking.
11. He's bigger than me, so I feel small-ish even when the scale tells me I'm not.
12. He played football in high school. I can just picture him in those little shiny pants. Nice.
13. He emails me and calls at random to let me know he's thinking about me when he's at work.
14. He is my life and boy is it a good one.