Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sunday Brunch by Dan

We had a long night (as usual) Saturday night. So my sweetie Dan let me sleep in on Sunday while he occupied the Mags with toys and a showing of Mr. Krueger's Christmas (a recent favorite --huh!?). I soon smelled something delicious and was then called into the kitchen for breakfast.

This is what I found:
"It's coffee cake," he said, "But we don't drink coffee, so Coke is the closest thing we had."

What a funny guy. I'm so lucky to have him.

p.s. The coffee cake was really good! I don't think I've ever even tried making one.

9 comments:

Denae said...

What a sweet man you have! It looks delish!

The Willeyes said...

How sweet is that! What a cute husband:)

Rachel said...

Oh YUM! I love coffee...I mean...coke cake!

EmmaP said...

so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

What a cute guy. It looks good, too! Yum.

Ginna said...

wow. he gets the awesome husband award AGAIN! I think i've given it to him before. he definitely deserves it!

Cambo said...

Well... wouldn't little Maggie like to come in for some chocolate? (imagine this in my best Jimmy Stewart voice)

Amanda D said...

Sounds heavenly!

Coffee cake is our conference tradition, so we call it "Conference Cake!"

K said...

Does he hire out?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs