You did it sweet girl. You finished your second year of life. And a bang up job you did on it, too! This year you:
- Fell in love with ketchup and raw hotdogs
- Moved into a house. A house with a back yard and a swing set--which you love.
- Started going to nursery class at church. You're the queen bee in there, that's for sure.
- Gained two little brothers who, according to you, are both named "Coe!" [You only say that name with a yell--even within inches of their faces.]
- Became obsessed with shoes.
- Learned to climb out of your crib.
- Began enjoying watching "shows" especially the Jack Black classics School of Rock and Nacho Libre. You are a devoted Winnie the Pooh fan as well.
- Amazed your mother and father with your sweetness, beauty, and purity.
Thank you for coming to our family.
We love you,
Mom and Dad