Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peeping Thomasina

I'm no pervert, but I do love looking at other people's houses. That was one of my favorite things about being a missionary in Hungary--being invited into people's homes. [Coincidentally, I also liked changing lives by sharing the gospel.

It's just so much fun to see how people live, what they love, and where they put everything.  So I am just in heaven right now looking at "The Blogger's Home Tour" on The Love List

I am gathering ideas and just being amazed.

1 comment:

Aly said...

Oh, I'm with you! I love looking at other people's houses too. Even when I was little I wished that I could be invisible just so I could go into people's homes just to see what they look like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites

Parenting Blogs